Find Us: 9150 East 41st Terrace, Kansas City, MO 64133
Call Us: (816) 531 - 0045
Application Process for Employment
Once an application is submitted to the general e-mail box firstname.lastname@example.org or the main administration office, it will then be on file for the Staffing Manager or Human Resources Director to process. Once the agency is in need of staff to fill positions, applications will be processed at that time.
The Staffing Manager or HR Director will call those who fit the qualifications for employment. Applications are kept on file for six months and the discarded after that period of time.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL TO FOLLOW-UP ON APPLICATIONS. DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICATIONS CDD RECEIVES, WE CANNOT PROCESS EACH APPLICATION AS IT COMES IN. WE WILL CALL YOU IF YOU FIT OUR NEEDS AND QUALIFICATIONS FOR EMPLOYMENT.
Thank you for your interest in CDD.
You MUST meet these qualifications in order to work for CDD.
1. Prior to being hired you must have a high school diploma or GED.
2. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age to work for CDD.
3. You must have two current forms of ID (driver’s license or state ID, social security card, birth certificate, US Passport, etc.)
4. You must be willing to work evenings, weekends and some holidays.
5. You must have the ability to read and document on behaviors, understand and implement person supported training plans, and assist individuals supported with personal hygiene (i.e. tooth brushing, bathing, showering, shaving, dressing, etc…)
6. You must have the ability to pass training courses such as medication administration, Adult First Aid, Adult CPR and Abuse and Neglect.
7. Must have reliable transportation to and from work and Motor Vehicle Record check are required for some positions. Auto insurance coverage may be required for some positions as well.
8. CDD needs to be able to reach you by telephone.
9. Be aware that CDD will run a criminal background check.
The following items are preferred for Full-time staff
1. We prefer non-smokers
2. It’s helpful for ALL Full-time staff to have a current, valid driver’s license and be able to obtain a chauffeur’s license if needed.
Qualifications to work for CDD
Please take a moment to watch this video to get an idea of the job you will be doing.
Applicants need to have Adobe 10 or newer to download and complete the application. It is important to save the application to your computer or device before filling it out. Save it again once completed. Please send your saved and completed application email@example.com